Saturday, August 06, 2011

In Search of New Places in Northern Europe - August 2011

Hang on because we are about to spend 16 days in 9 different countries in Europe. Can't you tell I really do belong on "The Amazing Race"? I went to Norway for 4 days back in 2000 and really miss it. That's the inspiration for this trip actually. Unfortunately, once I found out just how expensive Norway is, I had to expand the trip out some.


So we (yeah, you're coming along) are starting by landing in Germany and promptly taking a train to Amsterdam in the Netherlands. As usual, I'm going to keep you in the dark but look for Amsterdam updates starting this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have just taken me with you. :)

Tim said...

Can't wait for big updates (and corresponding history lessons). The canal pictures were beautiful (and you better tour Anne Franks house since you saw it).

Anonymous said...

Soo excited!

Cindy