Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'd like one of these


Imagine the gas mileage on one of these suckers. Wouldn't this be nice for you daily commute to work every morning?

Just...don't take it with you if you go out on any dates...or a family trip...or to get groceries...or...

It would be nice as a secondary car tho, especially with $4 gas on the way. I've heard the "smart cars" are coming to America...we'll see if they catch on.

The best part about them? Try parking at UT games with one of these things! It would be a cinch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen one of those already on my way home from DC. We were pointing and laughing at him in that small thing and how ridiculous it looks, and he was pointing and laughing at me with the amount of gass my jeep eats.

Who's crying now? Me, hahahaha.

Nancy Walters said...

This morning I received an e-mail from a friend who is also in Paris. Between her vivid descriptions of a fabulous day in the City of Lights and reading your blog, I'm a little depressed to be sitting in my cubicle. I'll have to settle for living vicariously through both of you. I love the photo of the little car. It looks like it belongs in a circus. I can't imagine driving one of those on I-40 with all of the 18-wheelers! Wishing you a safe trip - Nancy Walters

Anonymous said...

There is a Smart Car in Knoxville already. It's usually in the Kingston Pike/Pellissippi area. It's very strange looking and I too wondered about grocery shopping with it. HAHA! Looks like a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I saw one of those cars the other day. It looks like it would be GREAT for gas mileage, but maybe not so great if you have an accident.